With a Bank Account
With Nominees & Bank Account
Business Corporation in Saint Vincent and the Granadines
St. Vincent and the Grenadines is considered to have one of the most restrictive confidentiality laws and strong asset protection to make business and investment. BCs are regulated by the International Business Companies Act of 2007.
Besides strong asset protection, other advantages of incorporating a BC in SVG are:
- It has no double taxation treaty with any country. All information concerning commerce / trading activity is not passed to a Revenue Authority
- Low incorporation and annual fees
- Fast incorporation, generally in two days
- Foreigners can incorporate a BC and own all the shares
- BC’s have the option to incorporate as an LLC
- Only one shareholder is required
- A minimum of one director is required
- No minimum capital is required
- A company secretary is not required
- Company meetings can be held anywhere
- Documents of incorporation: Name of the company and the Director(s), officer name, number of shares to be issued, names of shareholder(s), the currency (or currencies) in which shares will be issued. The only required documents are signed forms and the notarized copy of passport, second id and utility bill.
A BC registered with the FSA cannot have commercial activities in SVG. To conduct local business it must be registered with the Commercial Intellectual Property Office (CIPO).
Activities such as International Banks, Forex and Stock Brokers, Mutual Funds, Pension Management, Insurance Companies, and related financial activities must obtain the respective license from the relevant authorities.
St. Vincent’s FSA does not issue Forex or Stock Brokerage licenses.
What information is publicly available?
The Registrar of Saint Vincent & the Grenadines will have the following information: articles of incorporation, bylaws, certificate of incorporation and related company’s certificates, along with the declared information for the Directors and Shareholders.
This information is available ONLY when requested in person at the offices of the Financial Services Authority in Kingstown, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, and released to authorized government agencies only, or to third parties on a case by case scenario subject to the Registrar’s review and approval
Suffixes allowed in the name of BCs
Consider one of the following five points when naming your corporation.
2.The name of an unlimited company shall end with the word “Unlimited” or the abbreviation “Unltd”.
Prohibited Words and Expressions
Likewise, there are certain words you can’t use when naming your future corporation.
Bank Accounts and Brokerage Accounts Services
We have connections with banks and brokerage companies in the USA, Panama, Bahamas, St Lucia, Uruguay, Brazil, Andorra, Malta, Cyprus, Georgia, UK, South Africa, Hong Kong, Australia and Singapore, to provide secured, reliable and private Investment Trusts options, via self managed bank accounts and brokerage accounts or by managed accounts under our Trustee License.
Open your BC today!
Contact us today to better understand your needs and we will be glad to assist you.