Limited Liability Company
With a Bank Account
With Nominees & Bank Account
Limited Liability Company in Saint Vincent and the Granadines
St. Vincent and the Grenadines is characterized by a solid offshore financial regulation and strong confidentiality laws. LLCs in St. Vincent are a separate legal person, and provide greater structure flexibility than a corporation.
Among the advantages of an LLC in St. Vincent are:
- They are tax exempt
- Both types of LLC’s, single and series, offer limited liability to its members up to their contributions to the company’s capital
- Fast incorporation, generally in two days
- Privacy, where the names of LLC’s member(s) and manager(s) are not included in public records’s certificates
- The only required documents are signed forms and the notarized copy of passport, second id and utility bill. (Is an original signed Articles of Formation which must be filed with the government Registrar).
- Minimum requirement of one member
- One manager; can be a natural person or a corporation
- No minimum capital amount
- A registered office address with a local registered agent
- Annual general meetings are required, but they can be held in any country
An LLC registered with the FSA cannot have commercial activities in SVG. To conduct local business it must be registered with the Commercial Intellectual Property Office (CIPO).
Activities such as International Banks, Forex and Stock Brokers, Mutual Funds, Pension Management, Insurance Companies, and related financial activities must obtain the respective license from the relevant authorities.
St. Vincent’s FSA does not issue Forex or Stock Brokerage licenses.
A written agreement concerning the affairs of a LLC and the conduct of its business may be entered into by the members of the LLC either before, after or at the time of the signing of articles of formation and the agreement shall take effect, whenever entered into, on the formation of the LLC or upon such other date as may be provided in the agreement.
What information is publicly available?
The Registrar of Saint Vincent & the Grenadines will have the following information: articles of incorporation, certificate of formation and related company’s certificates, along with the declared information for the Manager and Members.
This information is available ONLY when requested in person at the offices of the Financial Services Authority in Kingstown, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, and released to authorized government agencies only, or to third parties on a case by case scenario subject to the Registrar’s review and approval.
This jurisdiction has two types of LLC – Single and Series. A Single LLC is the standard type, with limited liability on the entire company, (owns a single asset / business) while a Series LLC allows asset protection for numerous LLCs (called Series) under one umbrella LLC, in a similar way as the segregated cell companies (BC’s). The St. Vincent and the Grenadines Limited Liability Companies Act of 2008 allows the formation of both types.
Suffixes allowed in the name of LLCs
They must contain the words “Limited Liability Company” or the abbreviation “LLC”
Bank Accounts and Brokerage Accounts Services
We have connections with banks and brokerage companies in the USA, Panama, Bahamas, St Lucia, Uruguay, Brazil, Andorra, Malta, Cyprus, Georgia, UK, South Africa, Hong Kong, Australia and Singapore, to provide secured, reliable and private Investment Trusts options, via self managed bank accounts and brokerage accounts or by managed accounts under our Trustee License.
Open your LLC today!
Contact us today to better understand your needs and we will be glad to assist you.